Corporate Trustee Services
A professional Pensioneer Trustee is engaged by a company to assist with the tasks involved with running any employer sponsored pension arrangement. A Pensioneer Trustee is an essential requirement of any Small Self Administered Pension Scheme.
A Pensioneer Trustee holds a number of responsibilities and they perform a number of functions, broadly, but not exclusively covering:-
- The registration of your pension with the Pensions Authority
- Ensuring payment of annual registration fee to the Pensions Authority
- The appointment of a Registered Administrator
- Ensuring all financial records are kept and are up to date in relation to the scheme
- Ensuring that all scheme transactions are in accordance with the terms outlined in the scheme Trust Deed.
- Ensuring that your scheme remains compliant with Revenue and Pensions Authority legislation
Newcourt Pensioneer Trustees are authourised by the Revenue Commissioners to act as a professional pension scheme trustee.
All directors and staff at Newcourt have extensive knowledge and experience in acting as Trustees and provide reliable trustee services at competitive cost.